At University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome you will be able to discover the most updated innovations in the Otolaryngology - ENT field.
Don't miss the chance to learn by world's leading specialists everything you need to know in order to constantly update your skills: discover all the courses and initiatives organized by UCBM!
1) THINK TANK IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2021
The THINK TANK IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY aims at providing an update on the diagnostic and therapeutic approaches of ENT pathologies with greater social impact requiring an integrated multidisciplinary approach.
The course is promoted by the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome, in collaboration with the Department of Otolaryngology of University of Toronto, Canada, and of the University of Navarra, Spain.
It consists of 13 webinars: videos are available for you to see at your best convenience, just visit the page of the course at this link!
Find below a preview of each webinar:
- Module 1: New technology for OSAS (see preview HERE)
- Module 2: My child has Lymphadenopathy. When should I be concerned?
- Module 3: Solution of surgical technique according to airway collapse in OSAS (see preview HERE)
- Module 4: Chemical Assisted Anatomical Dissection (CADISS) in middle ear surgery (see preview HERE)
- Module 5: New frontiers in Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyposis (see preview HERE)
- Module 6: Office based procedures in Laryngology (see preview HERE)
- Module 7: Tracheotomy in children: tips and tricks (see preview HERE)
- Module 8: Management of oro-antral communication and fistula (see preview HERE)
- Module 9: Management in understanding and management of tinnitus (see preview HERE)
- Module 10: Innovations in Hearing Loss Restoration (see preview HERE)
- Module 11: Snoring surgery: How I do it (see preview HERE)
- Module 12: Special focus on biological therapies on Chronic Rhinosinusitis (see preview HERE)
- Module 13: Awake Rhino and Sinus surgery (see preview HERE)
2) THINK TANK IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2022
Our team is now working on elaborating the detailed program of THINK TANK IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2022.
It will consist of 13 webinars: once again, our top ranking speakers will share with you the newest insights of the field.
3) 3rd COURSE ON SURGICAL INNOVATIONS AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA AND SNORING IN THE ERA OF PRECISION MEDICINE
6th-7th May 2022
Rome, Campus Bio-Medico University
Download HERE the Preliminary Program
This course provides practitioners with deeper insights into invasive and non-invasive treatment of snoring and sleep apnea through lectures, clinical-case based discussion, live surgery and hands-on-training in diagnostic and clinical management.This course is tailored for specialist dentists, ENT specialists, maxillo-facial and plastic surgeons, pulmonologists.
Take this unique opportunity to reach hundreds of the world's leading professionals in the Eternal City and to explore with them cutting-edge innovations and technologies in Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring surgery!
To know more, visit the page of the course.